I’ve written about my four lines of poetry a day project before.
But what I haven’t publicized is that I’ve continued to write four line poems every day. I’ve published the first six months of poems in my first book, Not the Time For Dragon Slaying, the first volume of the Dear Diary Series.
There are too many people to thank (but they’re all in the acknowledgments), so here are a few special people I owe for life:
- Alex, to whom this book is dedicated
- Bethany, for making sure my ideas aren’t crazy
- Blaine, for encouraging me when I almost stopped writing
- Bogdan & KK, for dealing with me during this launch
- Chas, for the beautiful cover art and bein’ a dawg
- Jed, for pushing the project to be better (Dude. Nice.)
- Jenn, for giving feedback on everything and just bbbb
- Julia, for telling me to make an Instagram with these poems
- Katie, for fixing the awful early drafts of my preface
- Katrina, for (also) fixing the awful early drafts of my preface
- Rachel, for (yep) fixing the awful early drafts of my preface
Buy it now and review on Good Reads